the leftover bits that wont fill a pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

noodle

what do you do with them?
ive generally just stuffed them into a separate tin and ended up with a mixture of quite a few tobaccos, which gets smoked in work. its sometimes nice sometimes less so

just curious if you pour the old stuff into a new tin, bin it or any other.

bosun

All of the odds and ends, small amounts, and samples that I don't care for end up in an old Borkum Riff tin cannister. Might not be an award winning blend but it's tobacco!

kb7get

If it is over a 1/2 bowl I will just load it later in a pipe and smoke it. Less, I will just top off the bowl I am smoking when it gets down to a level and can add it to it. I can't see making a mix of blends I may or may not like.

Raffxr7

I toss it into an old SWR tub, and add a better but not great blend to it at the halfway mark. It'll at least taste like something then.
Altadis/Sutliff free samples can do the latter part, but sometimes the former... kinda stinks with those.

LifeOfRiley

I trash 'em. I have a lot more tobacco than opportunities to smoke. I'm not wasting one on the dregs of something that was probably at its best a few weeks ago. Clear out some room in the cellar and pop open a fresh tin.

Status
Not open for further replies.