• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

The Pipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coastal Bend

Get off my lawn...
Patron
Back when The Pipe was introduced it sounded really cool. I was taken by the advertisements and descriptions. I almost bought one. But, then, I almost bought a Betamax, too.

Raffxr7

Yeah, I'll probably make it my daily smoker- just based on the #$R@#$hole opinions so far.
I like blowing bubbles. If you donĀ“t like my choice of soapy-stuff or tobacco in my The Pipe, please fill yours with the lakeland variety. It is a win-win situation then!

Smoke what you like, like what you smoke... even if it means bubbles.

YAPPG

Yeah, I'll probably make it my daily smoker- just based on the #$R@#$hole opinions so far.
The forum is where we all list our personal likes or dislikes. They may not be yours but everybody has that right to express theres without being subjected to any form disdane. Like we say, if you enjoy it smoke it. Its your choice. I personally enjoy seeing what others like or dislike. Its what a forum is all about. Certianly not a place where people with attitudes cause you not to express your personal thoughts on tobacco or pipes.

WyoBob

I bought one when they first came out. It smoked hot for me. I didn't keep it long. But, it was "cool". Like the guy who jumped into a bed of prickly pears who said, when asked why, "it seemd like a good idea at the time."

DGErwin11

Staff member
I can't remember much about the one I had. Of course a lot happened in the mid 70s that I don't remember.:rolleyes:

But it did not leave psychological scars like Brylon did.

DGErwin11

Staff member
First off, understand that as smokers we are already societal pariahs. Your choice of which pipe to smoke won't change that. If you have not yet tried it, give it a shot. It won't poison you like the Chinese import crap.

You may like it. I have seen many who do. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Status
Not open for further replies.