• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

The Sasquatch Prince

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Pomery

https://pipesmokersforum.com/forum/uploads/1295295786/gallery_4888_87_6453.jpg

The Sasquatch made a Prince for me. Oil cured and exceptional. I am now part of the 'Ahhh... now I get it...' Club.

Puff The Magic

AWESOME! What a pipe! Nice score and I know the only regret you'll have is that you'll want more of S. Quatch's "Bang"-up job on superb pipes! Enjoy that babe........I know you will!

:velho:
Ed Puff!
Cogito ergo puff

Falconeer

Hi All,

Yes I love the Prince shape too and the slight bend in the stem makes it look even better. A superb loooker of a pipe - enjoy in good health for many years,

Best as ever

Gerry

Mike Pomery

Thanks fellas, I believe I will. The man charges very little for what he delivers; a superb pipe that gives an easy smoke.

Don't tell him though. Not until all PSF members have at least one of his pipes. Then we are addicted, and he can have his way with us...

Rugbysh9

The only problem your going to have is that this pipe will make you forget about all the others in your rotation and before you know it you'll be 1/2 way to a Sas 7 day set!!!! :whistle:

Mike Pomery

The only problem your going to have is that this pipe will make you forget about all the others in your rotation and before you know it you'll be 1/2 way to a Sas 7 day set!!!! :whistle:
Indeed so... but my rack is full (a blessing if there ever was one) so I am safe for now.

... Until I get a bigger rack...

BradNTX

Hi, my name is Brad, and I'm a Sasquatch pipe-aholic. I recently acquired my first Sas pipe, and now crave more. I find myself thinking of different shapes, styles and colors of pipes I would ask Sas to make for me. I am not ashamed, and wanted to share my story with others that might offer support for incurable PAD. :cheers:

Congratulations and welcome to the club! :eek:hyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.