There are two types of pipe smoker in my view........

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Graham R, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Graham R

Graham R Member

....... those who have smoked a bowl of perfectly dried Magnum Opus in a high quality pipe, and those who haven't.

Is there a better tobacco on earth? It's just utterly majestic, I brought my pouch of MO out onto the deck, a tin of Sextant and a tin of Yenidje Highlander, and ended up having 3 bowls of the magnum.

Satisfied.

2. Buckshot

Buckshot Member

Well now, that's a pretty good recommendation right there. I'm gonna have to read up on this blend.

3. Graham R

Graham R Member

Hearth and Home Magnum Opus.

Its miraculous. There is no other word to describe it.

4. Ehrgeiz

Ehrgeiz Member

Stars aligned, perfect ambient temperature and relative humidity and barometric pressure. Tobacco moisture level and mood all in synch. Sounds like an awesome "Nirvana" moment for sure - congrats!

5. JimInks

JimInks Active Member

I'm smoking Magnum Opus right now and of course, enjoying it. However, I find it better when moistened, as I do with everything I smoke. I smoked a couple of bowls when dried and I find it more flavorful hydrated.

6. Graham R

Graham R Member

It's fairly moist when it arrives. It was still good, but with just a little drying it becomes almost controversially good. Better than Black House, takes a little longer to get all the nuances, but what a wonderful smoke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.