• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Thinking out another Meerschaum

Status
Not open for further replies.

soundlzrd

cigarsarge said:
If you want to experiment with a meer coloring bowl with your new pipe I have one for trade...Let it go for a bit of tobacco.
I have one, but thanks for the offer. Wish you had that a few months back when I bought it! My timing is usually off

user0003

Your very lucky. Mine has gotten better. I was also hoping they brought the other shapes out in green, but no luck! I even called and asked but didn't get a straight answer.
Naw...
Pete does their own thing, ain't no pushing them.
I love the green and wish they would spread it around a little.

Puff The Magic

Sean, go with the large latticed Pete Sherlock shapes nice huge-ish bowls, military mount like your 69.....
At Cup O Joes. I have the Squire and Baskerville shapes. Half the price of a white Pete Sherlock...

Ed
Puff....you'll thank me later

user0003

Sean, go with the large latticed Pete Sherlock shapes nice huge-ish bowls, military mount like your 69.....
At Cup O Joes. I have the Squire and Baskerville shapes. Half the price of a white Pete Sherlock...

Ed
Yup, I have that pipe in red.....tough as nails. Dropped a few times on a brick floor....noth'n, nada.

soundlzrd

Puff The Magic said:

Ed
Now you chime in :) oh well, might do that too.

What is the benefit I the military mount?

Status
Not open for further replies.