• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Third Anniversary & Three Pipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradNTX

My first pipe was a Christmas gift from my wife 3 years ago. This year she and my ten year old picked out and bought me two pipes, and I may have snuck in a third. :rolleyes:

I was excited to get my first Peterson, a Christmas 2011 bent apple. It was pre-carbon coated, and I've already smoked 4 bowls of Peterson's Irish Oak in it.

I also received my first German made pipe. Its a Rudolf Apelt (Baiano) and has beautiful grain and a huge bowl.

The bore is 13/16" and conical shaped. I've dedicated it to a German tobacco- Peter Heinrich's Curly. I've smoked several bowls in it this week too:

And an MM Diplomat with a Walker Briarworks 4.5" Forever stem in orange cream:

BradNTX

Thanks guys. :)

I've really been enjoying these this week. I'm smoking the Peterson combo right now. The Xmas pipe is a good clencher and smooth smoker. Irish Oak is a great smoke too.

MacNutz

Good stuff. The German pipe is a real beauty. I've become very attracted to the Peterson Christmas pipe. Didn't like the look, at first, but it has grown on me big time.

BradNTX

Good stuff. The German pipe is a real beauty. I've become very attracted to the Peterson Christmas pipe. Didn't like the look, at first, but it has grown on me big time.
The first green pipe I saw, I wasn't too impressed either. I do like the color green a lot though, and after seeing a few more examples, I started having a little PAD for one. I was not expecting the wife to snap one for sure. She said my oldest boy leaned on her to get it. It's really a great smoker.

Status
Not open for further replies.