This is getting to be a problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chriss

I just started hanging out here and now I guess I'm starting a cellar.

Got a tin of Blue Mountain for "Open That Tin Weekend" next week. And just picked up some Beacon Extra and Classic Samsun to stow away for a beach trip this summer.

I've fallen in with the wrong crowd...:shead:
you and me both lol!!
( seriously im really starting to like the cellar concept XD)

Stonewall

I just started hanging out here and now I guess I'm starting a cellar.

Got a tin of Blue Mountain for "Open That Tin Weekend" next week. And just picked up some Beacon Extra and Classic Samsun to stow away for a beach trip this summer.

I've fallen in with the wrong crowd...:shead:
Keep it going. I've been selling off my other stuff just to buy Tobacco and pipes. I've got a nice little cellar started. It doesn't take long.

Mount Mandolin

Yeah, we're the crowd your mom warned you about. It just gets worse (or better, depending on your point of view.)
We are the good people, the ones they told you all about.

(Anyone? Song lyrics reference, anyone? Or is that too much on the side of "hippy music"? Well I think it's a damn good lyric and a damn good song. And band for that matter.) I'll hide behind my wall and let you guys figure it out, but that's a cool and versatile lyric if you ask me.

These guys got me doing this nonsense too. My stocks of FVF are getting pretty impressive, among other things. Soon you'll be wondering where all that tobacco came from, but you won't be sorry, I promise you that. It's a bit of a case of "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em". :D No really, welcome to the disease!

FlatbushPaul

Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker
I don't get it, what's wrong with hoarding, stashing, and collecting pipe tobacco? I see nothing wrong with not having any shelf space in the house left. I see nothing wrong with looking after the USPS, UPS and Fedex guys every day. I see nothing wrong with buying mason jars by the case load. I see nothing wrong with explaining to the Marraige Counseler all about TAD & PAD and what they mean. Really, I see nothing wrong...

:csmile:

Siv

Patron
I was sat on the floor this weekend with my scales, mason jars and my latest order of bulk. My wife asks, "How much do you think you have?" and I reply, "at the rate I smoke, probably more than enough for my lifetime".

MacNutz

Well I've not had the cellar thing but only because I've been dealing with Canadian prices. A hundred bucks a month is barely enough to keep me smoking for the month. Now that I've discovered the joys of on line shopping I shall start a 'cellar', in a file cabinet. Before discovering 4noggins, I was considering selling off all the painting gear for my scale model airplanes and some of the unbuilt models still in their boxes. So I could buy a couple of pipes. Now I shall hang onto it, just in case I get the bug again, which is very likely. I've got tons of model building tools, equipment, and models. Including a Warthog that has been calling my name lately. Now I can have smoke and plastic. But not at the same time. That could get ugly.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.