• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Thought I'd share a few interesting pipes from my dads collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a visit home last week, I thought I'd share a few interesting numbers from my dads pipe collection:

From the top clockwise: Maltese pocket pipe, Bewlay vest pocket pipe, London made briar stamped with the name of our old local tobacconist, French made 'freedom' pipe with interesting wooden stem which looks to have stood up well to the test of time, Duncan dental pipe.

An old peterson, not sure of age or model ( anyone fancy ID-ing? ) he referred to it as a half acre pipe if memory serves.

Peterson system with a LOT of years on it, estimated to be about 70 but not sure. Still smokes like a beaut!

Finally, my dads pride and joy. He's smoked this almost every day I've known him. Apparently he picked it up at the great Yorkshire show one year. I know nothing about it so if anyone could ID that would be great!

t-bear

Last one *looks* to be a meer, probably of Manx heritage. Opposite side of the Petes should have a stamp..."Made in....." That might help narrow down the dates. Love the Maltese...looks almost like the Eskimo shape. Beautiful collection...now...make 'em shine!!

Spam

A nice collection! I agree that the last one looks like a Manx meer. No sign of any markings?

The small pipe with the short stem looks a lot like a Big Ben Pipo, something I've been trying to pick up on eBay for a while.

mecompco

A nice collection! I agree that the last one looks like a Manx meer. No sign of any markings?

The small pipe with the short stem looks a lot like a Big Ben Pipo, something I've been trying to pick up on eBay for a while.
Yup, that looks just like the Big Ben Pipo I just picked up on eBay (sorry!). This little guy looks kinda ridiculous, but it sure burns flake like a champ!

Status
Not open for further replies.