Tobacco In Spain

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Yankee Bill, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yankee Bill

Yankee Bill Member

Hey everyone. I have a friend who is going to Spain this week. Are there any tobaccos there that aren't available in the US that are worth trying? I don't want him to go out of his way finding a tobacconist so I was mostly interested in OTC blends there. Please tell me Gondor, St. Bruno, and Walnut is available :byg:

2. buistd

buistd Sales Account

I think you can buy St Bruno there. A guy was selling a load of St Bruno on ebay recently with Spanish health warnings on. Could've been from Gibraltar though.

Yankee Bill likes this.
  3. AmeriMick

AmeriMick Member

I'd have him pick up some regional traditional weird thing, but that's just me.

4. jediknight129

jediknight129 Member

tell him to find a touristy area full of pasty white body's, pubs with english names like "the red lion" and shops that sell the sun newspaper, from there it should be easy to find shops that sell recognizable english baccy to the tourists for them to take home and lie to customs about "yes of course all the golden Virginia and L&B silvers are for personal use" as they carry a 4 page list of who down the local pub has ordered and paid for what.:haha: source: family holidays with my mothers parents.

scopawl likes this.
  5. Old Ted

Old Ted Active Member

you can catch something nasty doing that!:confused:

psquared likes this.
  6. jediknight129

jediknight129 Member

can you get salmonella from dodgyily cured baccy?

7. axel seed

axel seed Member

There you can find the Capstan (original or blue and the gold or yellow), Peterson baccys, Holger Danske, the Erinmore Flake and Mixture, and I guess the Condor is not easily find there.

Yankee Bill likes this.
  8. axel seed

axel seed Member

And the FVF the sam gawith also.....

9. axel seed

axel seed Member

And if you can talk to your friend, ask for the SAHARA tobacco, it is in pouch. Cheap and nice quality.

Yankee Bill likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.