Toby Care Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradNTX

I was PM'd by another member, asking what tobaccos I was still looking for. I providing his name because I don't think he was looking for attention. I went to the post office today, and was surprised by the size and heft of the box. It may seem silly, but I was almost emotional over the contents I found. Random acts of kindness just set me back sometimes. I've already expressed my appreciation and thankfulness directly, but wanted to share with you guys. The members of this site continue to show a character and class that sets PSF apart.

All the blends enclosed are new to me and I look forward to trying them all and sharing my thoughts. There were 9 tins and a full mason jar of:

Butera Pelican
SG Skiff Mixture
SG Squadron Leader
McClelland Wilderness
GLP Maltese Falcon
Balkan Sasieni
Presbyterian Mixture
Esoterica Margate
Rattray's Red Raparee
Anniversary Kake (mason jar)

God bless our PSF members

Brad

Rewster66

It may seem silly, but I was almost emotional over the contents I found. Random acts of kindness just set me back sometimes. I've already expressed my appreciation and thankfulness directly, but wanted to share with you guys. The members of this site continue to show a character and class that sets PSF apart.
Not silly at all bro;
I have been amazed at the generosity of others on the PSF, (Kiowapipe and Carl as of late). That is what makes PSF second to none. God Bless!!! Ray

Nice thread by the way.:th1:

Pecci

These kind people make the world go round. It's what life is all about.

May God bless him, and may his generosity be contagious .

jpberg

Staff member
That's the way it should be. That man with the funny name gives away more tobacco than lots of guys have in their cellar.

Status
Not open for further replies.