Todays Stogie 2013 - Watcha Puffin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlatbushPaul

Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker
I didn't know you were much of a cigar smoker, Paul! Nice to see you in here.
I love good cigars but they are so expensive. I love Padron Anniversary, both 1926 & 1964. I love Partigas Lusitania's, which are my favorite cigars. I have a bunch of Oliva's Series V, for the money, I think they are fantastic. I have some Camacho and some Arturo Fuentes Hemingway Series. I like Tatuaje and My Father. Le Bijou too. I have some Viaje that is a few years old and smoking great now. Ashton VSG are great too. I mean they are all great, but they cost so much!

Moose

Had an AB MAXX maduro this afternoon. These are flavor bombs with pepper and spice.
Had a little humidification issue in my cabinet so they were a little dry. Going to up the humidity for a while and let them sit to see what happens to them.

nesta

Man. I had a math exam this morning. I didn't do my best (slept too late, didn't have time to properly wake up and start the day with the three important S's, didn't understand an entire page of problems which turned out to be the easiest problems on the exam if only I had recognized them for what they were, etc.). Yet the grades were just posted - and I got an 82%.

This brings my overall grade up to a C. If I keep this up, I'll actually pass this class and fulfill my mathematics requirement for my degree. I haven't been this happy in a while! So, to celebrate my sort-of-vanquishing of my most evil of foes (math) I decided to indulge myself in one of my most evil smokes. De Nobili Toscani Long. A wickeder looking or smelling cigar you'll be hard pressed to discover, but man, that semi-sweet, potent Kentucky tobacco does it for me every time. These are too good. It's my last, though, I need to buy some more before it gets too hot. There's no better way to while away hot summer nights than playing backgammon and smoking these things

nesta

I've had an awesome day. No homework, got my rent paid in full, had an awesome workout, then had something of a feast delivered from the Indian joint (dal tarka, naan, rice, and some cardamom flavored dessert).

Decided to figuratively ice this cake by lighting up the Ashton Virgin Sun Grown Eclipse. Heck of a cigar...about 3/4 of an inch in and already it's awesome. This will be nice :th1:

Status
Not open for further replies.