Todays Stogie 2013 - Watcha Puffin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ

5Vegas "AAA" Limited Release something or other I got from Russ a long while back. Dated 9/12

Slightly thicker ring-gauge and fancier band than I usually go for so it's been kinda lurking in a corner of my humidor.

Very nice surprise.
And they have some serious ligero kick, which is probably why they make Russ's cut.

If this is slumming it Russ, it's ghetto fab.

I need to get more of those, I gave them all away to you and Marker a few months ago.

CMAsailor

CI Legends Green, Puros Indios label. well executed, well married and aged blend. Peppery and leathery at first, probably attributed to being in celofane for all of it's mature life, but very shortly mellowed out to a well executed lightly cedary, and nutty 45minutes of bliss. picked up intensity as expected half way through, and pondered for quite a while longer than I would've expected with myself as to how long I would endure the cold... the cold eventually won out but there wasn't much more than a nub left. nobody but the seagulls to comment on roomnote.

Moose

Just had a Monte white label, while outside doing some chores in 32 degree weather. It was aged for a couple of years but due to the cold had a hard draw and split shortly after
firing it. Finished it anyway. You can't go wrong with any Monte IMO.

Punch Rare Corojo Champion.

My first time smoking this, bought it on a recommendation from a B&M. To my taste, after settling down from the light, it was a medium smoke up until about halfway, then the second half was more medium-full. A little too much for me, I'm finding I prefer the mild-medium and medium sticks.

Next up will be an Arturo Fuente Chateau Robusto.

Moose

Unfortunately nothing for 5 days. Caught a cold and it will be a couple of days before I can get back into the humidor.

So until then I will live vicariously through each of you in this thread. I can still dream can't I??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.