Todays Stogie - Watcha Puffin?

Discussion in 'Cigars' started by Mister Moo, Jul 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Russ

Russ Member

[​IMG]

2. CaKy

CaKy Member

Sunday afternoon...why not sit down with the Wolfman and take in his stories?

Mr Pete's shaggy-footed Tatuaje Wolfman 2011

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Snipped 'im short & he was concentratin' a bit too much...Juicy sucker! Heavy on the tar !!

[​IMG]

Clipped 'im a little more and he settled down.

[​IMG]

Double Dee-licious and loads of smoke...neighbor's be calling the fire dept!

3. Marker

Marker Active Member

Tat Wolfman is one of my favorite cigars. Excellent choice.

gentimmy and CaKy like this.
  4. CaKy

CaKy Member

Ooops! I done sealed up the box. Maybe I tear it back open?

:whis:

Marker likes this.
  5. Russ

Russ Member

I have yet to smoke the one I have that was generously given to me by Marker.

6. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

CAO Brazilia Gol! but my tastebuds are a little fried right now from too much pipesmoking and cheap cigars. I might need to buy a tin of snus and stick with that for a couple days, let my tastebuds recalibrate.

7. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

A.J. Fernandez overrun in a lonsdale shape. I don't think I've ever had anything else by him, so I have no idea what blend this is, but it's the second I've had and it's really good

Edit: maybe some of you cigar nuts can help me guess the brand. It's a lonsdale, with a light, coffee-and-cream (heavy on the cream) wrapper....quite likely Connecticut. It's got a light, dry, slight bitterness before the first light, upon lighting it's got a sharp blast of pepper, but it smooths out into a delicious, silky smooth medium bodied smoke very quickly. Fairly slow burn, razor sharp. Not the densest cigar, but by no means loosely constructed. Perfect draw to be able to smoke effortlessly without burning up too quickly. Apart from being an A.J. Fernandez blend, this is all I know

Spillproof likes this.
  8. Russ

Russ Member

Man O' War Virtue

9. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Right on! Whatever it is, it's good. Even better at a buck fifty :th1:

10. Mount Mandolin

Mount Mandolin Active Member

Hello, and a pleasant Sunday evening to you all.

[​IMG]

Doing some work I procrastinated on and smoking a lovely Liga No.9. It's some very pleasant reading though, so it's not the kind of work you dread. And of course it goes without saying that the cigar makes it that much more tolerable.

11. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Principe. This is a good one, tighter draw than normal for these...not a bad thing.

12. Moose

Moose Active Member

Went to an Alec Bradley MAXX Connecticut this morning and just finished a RyJ Havoc a little while ago. Both are nice mild cigars with a lot of flavor.
    Escpecially the further down it gets.

13. Texvet

Texvet Member

Padron Signature Series - always a nice smoke for me.

Spillproof likes this.
  14. Russ

Russ Member

[​IMG]

psquared likes this.
  15. Mount Mandolin

16. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Marsh Wheeling Deluxe. Studying is not conducive to indulging myself in sophisticated nuances and complexity of flavor. This fits the bill :th1:

17. Mount Mandolin

Lusitania time, serious business. The damned thing is so long it was hard to get the whole thing in the picture:

[​IMG]

These things are magic, man. Straight up island voodoo magic. I love small format cigars, but a 7.6x49 cigar can do things that a corona simply cannot do.

gentimmy likes this.
  18. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

I've only had the good Partagas in a small size....still some of the best cigars I've ever had. I can only imagine what that big s.o.b. would taste like!

Mount Mandolin likes this.
  19. Mount Mandolin

You're probably talking about Partagas Shorts, which are friggin' awesome. They have that great, punchy Partagas flavor right from the get go. The Lusitania are more of a "journey", as corny as that may sound. They develop these deep, sort of toasted caramel flavors, among other things. Wish I had more of them, I would send you one. As you can imagine, though, the large size is accompanied by a large price tag, so I can't afford them regularly.

nesta likes this.
  20. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

I think what I've had are the Mille Fleurs, but they were gifts from my parents so I don't know exactly....at any rate, they were delicious...possibly even better than Parodi! :D

Mount Mandolin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.