Todays Stogie - Watcha Puffin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlassSculptor

Finishing up a JDN Antano dark corojo Peligroso.

I had an Asylum 13 robusto last night and enjoyed the heck out of it. The first half inch was pretty intense and then it settled down to a very delicious smoke. I've smoked about four of these so far and each one left the same impression. Nice stick!
*****I read on Asylum's FaceBook page that they are coming out with an 80 ring gauge monster..........:shead:I think I'll stick with the 54 and under gauges thank you very much..:)

CaKy

Finishing up a JDN Antano dark corojo Peligroso.

I had an Asylum 13 robusto last night and enjoyed the heck out of it. The first half inch was pretty intense and then it settled down to a very delicious smoke. I've smoked about four of these so far and each one left the same impression. Nice stick!
*****I read on Asylum's FaceBook page that they are coming out with an 80 ring gauge monster..........:shead:I think I'll stick with the 54 and under gauges thank you very much..:)
Asylum's had a 7 x 70 called the 13, IIRC. La Flor Dom just brought a 10 x 60...yes...10 inch x 60 ring behemoth (LFD Doomsday 2012 Meaner Digger), to a single B&M up east. I looked at the Asylum 13 in my local and it looked really vulgar. I told the boss they outta come with a condom.

Mount Mandolin

Copious, very copious amounts of wine, mostly red Bordeaux from my "wine guy" uncle's cellar, combined with a Partagas Lusitania. Massive cigar, one of the best from "the island" that I've ever had. Magnificent.

See, told you I've had a bunch of wine. I just described a cigar as magnificent. It really is though. The Lusi has earned that adjective. Merry Christmas, folks!

Mount Mandolin

Love me some, Vonnegut. Read that in 8th grade...definitely raised an eyebrow with the teachers during reading days
“Well, here we are, Mr. Pilgrim, trapped in the amber of this moment. There is no why.”

That quote is a great example of why I am an English major, studying the English language. It's two fairly simple sentences, absolutely loaded, dripping, with meaning. Vonnegut, in this young and idealistic English major's opinion, was one of the great 20th century masters. Give me Vonnegut over Hemingway all day, every day of the week. The guy was a visionary.

yes, It is quite the page turner, I was never into reading as a young adult, I enjoy it immensely now, especially accompanied by a nice cigar. there are lots of great lines in the book and a style I haven't experienced yet, The list of a 100 is a gonna be fun getting through, I just wish I would have found it when I was a lot younger cause I think I missed out on a lot of good stuff.

Rewster66

Looking for a little help here fellas. Either I need to go back to school or Marker does. He and I got in a trade and he was supposed to send me 1 cigar, and after me telling him just 1 he re-assured me there would be just 1.

Here is what he sent:

Now either he or I need to learn how to count because to me this looks like more than 1.

Thanks a million Marker, I owe you big time bro. because these are some sweet sticks. :nwor:

psquared

DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...
Looking for a little help here fellas. Either I need to go back to school or Marker does. He and I got in a trade and he was supposed to send me 1 cigar, and after me telling him just 1 he re-assured me there would be just 1.

Here is what he sent:

Now either he or I need to learn how to count because to me this looks like more than 1.

Thanks a million Marker, I owe you big time bro. because these are some sweet sticks. :nwor:
Looks like one (package) to me...:whis: He's tricksy, he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.