Take 15% off Cigar Gifts! Use Promo Code: GIFT15 at cart

Todays Stogie - Watcha Puffin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostDog13

Yes, I'm a New World Samurai
Asylum's had a 7 x 70 called the 13, IIRC. La Flor Dom just brought a 10 x 60...yes...10 inch x 60 ring behemoth (LFD Doomsday 2012 Meaner Digger), to a single B&M up east. I looked at the Asylum 13 in my local and it looked really vulgar. I told the boss they outta come with a condom.
managed to grab one of the meaner diggers in a box split. No idea when I'll attempt to smoke that thing, but it was a definite "challenge accepted" moment when I joined the split.

Asylum 13 is available in 5x50, 6x60, and 7x70. I've had the MUWAT 7x60, and I don't think there is anyway that I'd smoke a 7x70.

Mount Mandolin

I've missed you guys. Been in New York City, which was excellent as always. Spent four nights at the Garden with the best band on earth, and stayed in an apartment in Midtown with views like these:

Second one is the Empire State Building on NYE, they light it up with all kinds of crazy colors. So needless to say, the trip was outrageous. Only problem is it's friggin' impossible to smoke a cigar in that town, so this is my first one since getting back:

And it is tasty. There's no place like home. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.