Today's TAD order

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveNH

Patron
Pipes and Cigars dot com has a "buy $65 worth of stuff and get $100 worth of stuff free" customer appreciation day today. Almost ready to pull the trigger on a really big TAD or a TAD and PAD combo.

Tony Malerich

What is in the "goodie bag"?
Well, last time we got a few tins of Sutliff blends, some samples, a few accessories (pipe cleaners and matches and such), and some silly slippers. I think those probably ranked around $50ish retail, so I'm curious what this may entail. Of course my order went in the other day, and I'm not jumping on another big order! Curious to hear what ends up in this one...

SteveNH

Patron
Well, I waited too long and the deal is finished. I did see that it was samples of pipe tobacco and cigars, a torch lighter and some other stuff in the appreciation bag. Just not my time yet. Do they do this often?

Tony Malerich

SteveNH said:
Well, I waited too long and the deal is finished. I did see that it was samples of pipe tobacco and cigars, a torch lighter and some other stuff in the appreciation bag. Just not my time yet. Do they do this often?
Well, I got my freebie pack about 6 months ago…so maybe twice a year? I haven't been a P&C customer long enough to say for sure.

mugwump

I love me some Blackwoods Flake. It's like a BBQ in a pipe -- and I'm talking a real low and slow style BBQ here -- rich, sweet, smokey, and tangy.

And I just ordered 250g from SmokingPipes, since my source here in Korea is out. That won't get here so quickly though, unfortunately. At least I have the above to hold me over 'til then!

Status
Not open for further replies.