Vancouver wa??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i live in vancouver washington, there is no pipe club to speak of. if anyone lives in the area i would love to get together and smoke a pipe, i currently only know one other person who smokes a pipe and we get together and smoke as often as schedules permit, however i would love to meet more people with the same interest, do this->:gathering: and a lil of that-> :drunk:absolutely lots of this->:puff:

it's not that far really but at the same time 3 1/2 hours is a descent drive, however my mom lives in seattle and as soon as i have a better working vehicle i will be heading up to visit and will certainly stop by, portland oregon is a lot closer, litterally right across the river, i guess i live dead on the border of oregon and washington.

Skylane

I'll be flying my plane to Seattle in June. I'm probably going to be doing some aerial sightseeing around the state while I'm there. I'm not sure if I'll get that far south. I'll probably just be spending most of my sightseeing time around Mt. Rainier and Puget Sound.

Is there a pipe club in portland?
There used to be one that met every second Sunday; I've sent an email to a friend who lives there, asking if they still meet - Google doesn't have any info on them beyond 2010.
The SPC is indeed quite prolific - even if you do find another club that is closer to you, I would keep an eye on their website for special events, like the annual dinner. Believe me, it's well worth the drive - I live in the other Vancouver, so I too face a four hour drive to Seattle myself (we do, however, have an established pipe-club in this Vancouver; we meet monthly on Mondays).

Status
Not open for further replies.