What Are you Smoking May 2018?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsal

Patron
Evening fellas, smoking dark flake licorice in my new pre-republic Peterson Kapruf 395. This pipe dates somewhere between 1938 and 1942. This will be my last post here at PSF and I've had a great time over the years sharing a little piece of my life with everyone.
Thank you Woody, Rest in Peace.

Last edited:
Good Morning everybody.
Well .. many of you may be aware of the fact that I was relatively new to Pipe Smokers Forum, when we all became aware of the unexpected death of Woody.
As I have said before, in various places, and with sincerity and respect; I will say once again here .. Rest in Peace Woody!
The transition from here at Pipe Smokers Forum to Pipe Smokers Den was one which was made very smooth by the efforts of the mods, and certainly the participation of the community.
I personally transitioned over to Pipe Smokers Den and yet, I continued to visit here at Pipe Smokers Forum, as an homage to Woody, and also for the nostalgia of this place.
For May of 2018, I even started this thread .. What are you Smoking May 2018 .. and stated, " .. it is with optimism that I post this brand new thread .. What Are you Smoking May 2018?"
Now however, today, on May 15th, 2018, I will hereby post my last post here in Pipe Smokers Forum and, with fond memories, I will move on from here.
.. Peace to each and every one of you that may read this today, or perhaps even in the distant future.
.. I'll see you there ..

321 One / Damian.

Status
Not open for further replies.