What Machine Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today !!

colorduke

Washed my motorcycle this morning with a KE Imperial and the wife needed help so I go over in the yard to Help her for a moment and she asked what are you smoking I tell her its a KEI and she said I like the smell of them compared to some of the others that I smoke.I almost blurted out good because I have over 250 of them stockpiled.

Whalehead King

Ding! Ding! Ding!

I see this is post #6027 on this thread and I think something has escaped our attention. Who was the author of post #6000? It was the newest member of the Gang of Five or So, @9iron! Well played sir, and I respect your humility for not mentioning it.

The gang has always been five...or so on this whiz bang thread from the beginning, a loose confederation of like-minded souls who pop in or out of the thread as the mood hits. It's nice to come on here and see the changing cast of characters, both those who have been here from the beginning and those who have gotten swept up in the machine made state of mind.

Who's gonna be post #7000? Marine Dad, I'm looking at you.

White Lightning Crook as I write today's blog entry for La Belle Esplanade. If you want to find out who is the best-dressed man in New Orleans, check the blog tomorrow or the next day (it's hard work to polish those entries to perfection, you know). I think you all have a good idea who it might be already, though. ;) I once won second prize in a beauty contest, but that was during a game of Monopoly. It was the best $10 I ever earned from looking pretty. I went to the gas station and bought me three packs of machine made cigars.

9iron

Ding! Ding! Ding!

I see this is post #6027 on this thread and I think something has escaped our attention. Who was the author of post #6000? It was the newest member of the Gang of Five or So, @9iron! Well played sir, and I respect your humility for not mentioning it.
I could say that it just slipped by me unnoticed, but I like your version better.

This afternoon it's another crooked De Nobili Long. These are wonderful. I like the Parodi cigars so much I just ordered 100 of the Economy, 20 five packs for $60 with free shipping. How can you beat a 60 cent cigar this good? You can't, that's how.

Kevin Keith

I had a Texas made Travis Club Straight earlier and now I’m smoking a Finck WF Natural, fresh and mild. The WF line comes in a half dozen shapes. I have the Atlanta, a 6x50 machine made beauty with a Connecticut Shade wrapper, Nuway binder and a cut filler made of Caribbean Basin and US tobaccos. Back when these were rolled in San Antonio, the Dallas was a Perfecto the exact same size as the TC Senator and was my go to in the WF line. “Looking for a good tasting, affordable, everyday cigar? W.F. is your brand!” Buy a box of 50, you won’t be sorry.
http://www.finckcigarcompany.com/products/group/category/w._f._natural/

Last edited:

WalkinStick

Your Huckleberry
Patron
I had a Texas made Travis Club Straight earlier and now I’m smoking a Finck WF Natural, fresh and mild. The WF line comes in a half dozen shapes, I have the Atlanta, a 6x50 machine made beauty with a Connecticut Shade wrapper, Nuway binder and a cut filler made of Caribbean Basin and US tobaccos. Back when these were rolled in San Antonio, the Dallas was a Perfecto the exact same size as the TC Senator and was my go to in the WF line. “Looking for a good tasting, affordable, everyday cigar? W.F. is your brand!” Buy a box of 50, you won’t be sorry.

I’m digging the winter coat KK.

9iron

I was waiting for the right moment. Not that I was apprehensive or unsure, but I figured I should have my head about me and be ready to settle in and give it it's due. Long quiet rainy day today and nothing to distract me, so today is the day. I made a cup of instant coffee and cut the cigar and am now about to light up and enjoy.

From Finck, their last of the Texas made Travis Club, this one the Rothschild. And away we go!

Whalehead King

I had a Texas made Travis Club Straight earlier and now I’m smoking a Finck WF Natural, fresh and mild. The WF line comes in a half dozen shapes. I have the Atlanta, a 6x50 machine made beauty with a Connecticut Shade wrapper, Nuway binder and a cut filler made of Caribbean Basin and US tobaccos. Back when these were rolled in San Antonio, the Dallas was a Perfecto the exact same size as the TC Senator and was my go to in the WF line. “Looking for a good tasting, affordable, everyday cigar? W.F. is your brand!” Buy a box of 50, you won’t be sorry.

That's good advice.

With that beard, you remind of Richard Masur for some reason, even though he didn't have a beard when he was playing Nick Lobo, which is the only time I can remember seeing him in anything. I always loved it when he called Brenda, "Little Fox." Try it sometime. It always works. (Skip to 22:20 of this clip for the full Nick Lobo effect.)

Mr. Masur has had a beard over the years, so I must be channeling that.

Mrs. King and I went to the B&M today and she convinced me to buy a big 2-hour-minimum handmade. I'm enjoying that right now. Later tonight, White Lighting Crook, of course.