Where is everyone from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnerNA

I am in NorthEast OK just wondering if anyone else from around these woods. I am really taking a liking to smoking a pipe, and would not mind catching up with some other like minded joes

Dungmaggot

Gridley, California. Tiny little town comprised almost entirely of Kiwi vinyards and orchards of walnuts, peaches, and prunes.

dubhdarra

i'm from central jersey, but grew up all over the state, and in NYC, and spent a good few years in wyoming, the fiance is from california but lived in tenessee for ten years, which is where her family now resides and where we're planning to move.

Skylane

I live in Northern Texas (DFW area) and have for over a decade. I lived in Owasso for 9 years. You've probably heard of it.

Marc

I was born and raised in the bayou country of southwest Louisiana, then lived in the gulf coast area of Texas and now live in the Triad area of North Carolina.

Hitch

Dungmaggot said:
Gridley, California. Tiny little town comprised almost entirely of Kiwi vinyards and orchards of walnuts, peaches, and prunes.
Spent a week there one day hitch-hiking through, second hottest place on earth.

Lived in Sterling City in the 50's, then all up and down the Gold Country from Weaverville to Amador City.

cst

I currently live in southern Maryland, but have lived all over the world, so to answer your question - I am from Earth.:D

Rugbysh9

cst said:
I currently live in southern Maryland, but have lived all over the world, so to answer your question - I am from Earth.:D
I don't know, your avatar picture is more :alien:

I kid, I kid...actually that pic is rather Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas of you!

My wife tells me I live in la la land :(

Bobby 151

I'm born and raised in Brooklyn N.Y. Moved to Long Island around 1973,so my two
little daughters would have maybe a better place to grow up.It did work out Ok,however they never had the kick A$$ attitude that I developed and I still have.:D So now I exist in Amityville Long Island,NY.....And no I don't live in that infamous house.:XD: So that is all I gotta say to all of youse!!!!...:cheers:

cst

Rugbysh9 said:
I don't know, your avatar picture is more :alien:

I kid, I kid...actually that pic is rather Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas of you!

My wife tells me I live in la la land :(
The guys where I used to work thought it was a good joke to stick a camera in the cab and try to distract me when I was making a lift. By and large, construction workers have earned their reputation as not too bright. I should know, I are one.:cool:

jamie7

Hey Brenkin,

Me and Cobra are from Hamilton - it's a steel city - that's what he meant. Although it may not be a steel city for much longer with the economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.