Wicker Man's Metal's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't usually post in Metal Pipes as it seems to stir the Bigots up :msty:
but here goes :rolleyes:

Hey Wick I recognize Falcons, Viking, and maybe Alco, what are the other pipes?
and a new member to the collection from 1858remington

and the introduction

I've a spare Bedford, England to trade :rolleyes:
and I forgot at least one :doh: now't new then :cfsd:
No marks on pipe don't know where it's made but it's a Stirling

Take 15% off Cigar Gifts! Use Promo Code: GIFT15 at cart
Last edited:

dmkerr

PG- free since '83!
Staff member
On the Yorkshire, does the shutoff valve work? In other words, does it stop the tobacco flow? Just curious. :ohyh:

I don't smoke metal pipes but I do enjoy looking at pics of them. Nice! :th1:

On the Yorkshire, does the shutoff valve work? In other words, does it stop the tobacco flow? Just curious. :ohyh:

I don't smoke metal pipes but I do enjoy looking at pics of them. Nice! :th1:
It did when I made it, but it tended to get very solid as the tars cooled, and set, so I removed the leather washer, the tap still turns but doesn't do ow't
the mouth piece tap was the same so I soldered solid and drilled a hole through, as open was across the pipe and I wanted it in line, it smokes very cool as well :toast:

What a stellar collection , Danny ! I think metal pipes are way cool looking :thu2:
cheers Ruffinogold
they are but for some reason I don't coddle them like the Briars and they tend to get scattered about the workshop and left where I put them down, then in the Shed chaos I can never find them again so go on to another :oops: they usually turn up when I'm looking for something else

Last edited:

TWolf

Beautiful! I only recently got into metals and I only have Falcons (I'm up to 5 :doh:). I've been curious, are any of the bowls interchangeable between brands or do they all have their own thread pattern?

BTW, the Peacemaker is a beauty. I've never heard of that one before.

looking at the Brentford photo's it's in need of a polish but the bowl and stem are tight I bought it because it had two bowls with it, and it's just been put away,
and one was better than the one I had

Status
Not open for further replies.