Would You Smoke It?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffstone

I'm thinking some frog morton in it for me. It's screaming on the town. I love that pipe and hope the new buyer enjoys it. I'm not even jealous of that buyer. More excited for the new owner kinda like when I was a kid and it was my brothers birthdays and he was openning a present that you knew wasn't yours but I was equally excited for him getting the gift.
I hope it gets smoked

Stonewall

1986 was a really mediocre year in retrospect. But yes, I'd smoke it. I wouldn't pay that ridiculous sum for it though. Or for any other pipe for that matter.

I'd definitely have to put some Badger's Rectum through it. Not sure I'd want to pay that much for a pipe either, just think of the TAD Attack you could have for that money.

Coastal Bend

Get off my lawn...
Patron
I wouldn't buy it without the intention of smoking it, but I'd probably keel over while writing the check after I realized what I done and never get a chance to decide on tobacco. :xd:

craig

Bit of borkum riff bourbon would go a treat in that.
Personally i think youd have to have more money than braincells xxx

craig

1986 is my birthyear :rolleyes:

I'd dedicate it to Condor.
That sounds like a plan ian although im sure the snootier part of our community would froth at the mouth with that thought.
Smoking condor in a pipe like that to them would be like having a bottle of lambrini with dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.